Hi, I am Hugo Matilla Gómez, I studied and still study computers stuff.
First thing you heard in the Software Engineering School is:
“You have chosen a path that will keep you studying all your life.”
I love to study so I feel lucky of choosing Software Engineering as my field. :D
I studied at home a Postgraduate in Mobile Applications Development at Fundacion UNED.
I moved back to Spain from Berlin after traveling 2,5 months through Japan, Thailand and Indonesia.
Now I work remotely for Scondoo, part time. In my spare time I keep studying, trying new stuff and doing some freelance jobs.
I worked in apps like:
- Smart Mobile Factory
- Side Projects
I tried some stuff like:
- Node.js I always wanted be able to make my own backend so I could understand better the Backend guys :) CompliXYZ
- React and React Native: I really like the reactive paradigm and the flux architecture. ARR
- Polymer in Phonegap: (sorry, no code) but I can tell you that it won’t work directly in all Android versions. I answered here and here
- Meteor: MeeMo A MeeMory app.
- Jekyll and Polymer: The blog you are reading now. Under construction :)
- Arduino: I followed the book and tutorials of Jeremy Bloom
I built some Wordpress websites:
I read, study and make summaries:
- Kotlin Cheat Sheet✅
- Kotlin for Android Developers - Summary✅
- Effective JAVA - Summary✅
- The Pragmatic Programmer - Summary✅
- Refactoring - Summary✅
- Kotlin in Action📖
- Clean Architecture📖
- The Startup Owner’s Manual📖
I am now focused in:
- Improve my Kotlin skills
- Clean Architecture
- Do more Tests
I help in:
- Freakend: I gave a small talk about refactoring. (Spanish)
- CoderDojo: I was a mentor in the CoderDojo Majadahonda teaching young programmers Scratch and BitBloq.
- Hispanic Startups Berlin: I co-organized the Hispanic Startups Berlin Event 2015 and our meetups.
- Centre d’Estudis Montseny: I helped some enthusiastic students to think a bit further about their applications, making a disrupt like event.
- Italian… not really but I have 427EXP in Duolingo :)
- Board sports like: Skateboarding, Snowboarding and Surf
More in my CV.